The project workplan was organized into 2 outputs each of which was important for the achievement of the planned project objectives:
- IO1. INTERMOVE specialised training for trainers programme: it aims at providing capacity building to trainers and mentors from partner organisations active in mobility projects to implement the INTERMOVE training within their own organisations. In addition, this capacity building will allow partner organisations to train other organisations and stakeholders active in mobility projects about the INTERMOVE Model and to recognise them with the INTERMOVE Label. This output includes the following activities, tasks and methodology:
- IO1/A1. Design of training programme structure and methodology of implementation and evaluation.
- IO1/A2. Preparation of contents. The programme will include 3 modules:
- Module 1: INTERMOVE TRAINING OF TRAINERS (general aspects related to INTERMOVE model and trainers role and tools to deliver the training).
- Module 2: INTERCOMPREHENSION
- Module 3: INTERCULTURALITY
For the design and preparation of the training of trainers programme, former INTERMOVE partners have worked in a collaborative way through the creation of 2 working groups: one focused on Intercomprenhension (UC and ITT), and the second one focused on Interculturality, and Module 1 related to general aspects for the training of trainers (INCOMA, IFOA and CU).
- IO1/A3. Implementation of the INTERMOVE for TRAINERS specialised training programme through transnational training sessions within the partnership.
The “new” INTERMOVE partner organisations have received the training and have been recognised as INTERMOVE facilitators and experts. This training has been implemented through 2 transnational training sessions, one focused on Module 2 (Intercomprehension) and the other one focused on Module 1 (general aspects of INTERMOVE training) and Module 3 (Intercultural approach). The first training session (C1) has been organised by UC and ITT and hosted by US in Portugal. The second training session (C2) has been organised by INCOMA, IFOA and CU and hosted by INCOMA in Spain.
- IO1/A4. Fine-tuning and validation of the training programme.
The training of trainers will be followed by the fine-tuning and adaptation of the specialised training for trainers’ programme. This validation has been done with the participation of the external evaluator.
- IO2. INTERMOVE Network: in order to extend and transfer the INTERMOVE model and label to other organisations and stakeholders active in mobility programmes in Italy, Portugal, France, Ireland and Spain as well as other countries of the EU, this project will also develop the INTERMOVE Network which will include the pilot testing of the specialised training of trainers programme to other key actors in these countries.
The INTERMOVE Networks has been set up as a platform for exchange among mobility actors in Europe and to transfer, recognise and follow-up third organisations and stakeholders active in mobility projects in Spain, Portugal, Italy, Frances and Ireland with the INTERMOVE label. With this objective, partners in the project have worked together to develop their structure, secretariat and mission and have run a pilot training of trainers addressed to trainers and mentors from organisations and stakeholders outside the partnership. This training will allow these local stakeholders to train their own students and mobility participants with the INTERMOVE pathway model and to be recognised with the INTERMOVE label.
The development of the INTERMOVE Network has been also supported by Multiplier Events planned in this project. More specifically, national information sessions addressed to local stakeholders have been organised by partners in each participating country in order to disseminate the INTERMOVE Networks and attract these third organisations to participate in the Network and the training of trainers (E1 to E5).
In addition, a Final Conference will be organised in order to further disseminate about the INTERMOVE label and Network, as well as the rest of project’s results.
The final aim is to extend and transfer the INTERMOVE model and label to other organisations in the participating countries as well as other countries in the EU and that organisations active in mobility projects all around Europe join the INTERMOVE Network.
This output includes the following activities, tasks and methodology:
- IO2/A1. Design and development of structure, mission and secretariat of the Network.
- IO2/A2. National information sessions and presentation of INTERMOVE label. Once the Network structure is designed and implemented, in each country, both partner organisations in the same country will organise a national information session addressing stakeholders and organisations active or interested in mobility projects programmes (VET institutions and schools, universities, Chamber of Commerce, NGOs, Youth Associations) in order to present the INTERMOVE model and label and attract them to participate in the Network and training of stakeholders activity.
- IO2/A3. Preparation of training to third organisations and development of 5 training actions to third organisations (one training per participating country with 10 participants from a minimum of 3 local stakeholders).
- IO2/A4. Recognition of third organisations trained with INTERMOVE label.
- IO2/A5. Official Kick-off of the INTERMOVE network: adoption of the Memorandum of Understanding among INTERMOVE network founders and presentation of INTERMOVE model and label to attract new organisations to the Network.
Intercomprehension is a form of communicating in which a person uses his/her own language to understand the language used by the other person(s). The concept is linked to interculture (interaction between one or more cultures) by respecting diversity, empathy and non-oral communication skills: understand a language, understand a culture. This approach gives special importance to the comprehension (reading, listening) rather than the production (writing, speaking). INTERMOVE will include the intercomprehension of Latin Languages (French, Portuguese, Italian and Spanish) and English, contributing to the social cohesion in all EU. The INTERMOVE training will be performed by blending the intercultural preparation and the use of language intercomprehension together.
NTERMOVE aims to favour International Mobility for Training and Education purposes by creating an open and collaborative addressed to mentors dealing with the pre-departure and upon-arrival preparation of trainees and students, providing them with resources for b-learning, e-learning and face to face training sessions. If you are an institution active in mobility programmes (VET institutions and schools, universities, Chamber of Commerce, NGOs, Youth Associations), INTERMOVE could be particularly useful for you!