The project workplan was organized into 6 outputs each of which was important for the achievement of the planned project objectives
- O1. Transfer of knowledge and Identification of good practices: Partners will analyse good practices from other entities or projects dealing with mobility projects, placing strong emphasis on IC and Language preparation. The objective is to take the best of each, reaching a more comprehensive learning pathway. Read the IO1 Report
- O2. Development of INTERMOVE Prototype: All partners will contribute to the development of the contents by designing the structure and transferring and adapting the successful results previously gathered. The trainer handbook, with specific directions and tips on how to make use of the Intermove learning pathway, will also be created under this output. The output will be comprised of 2 activities:
- O2/A1. Development of Course Programme: All partners will contribute to the design of the course structure and rationale, in terms of type of learning process, objectives, resources needed, requisites for mentors and participants, duration, assessment tools and expected learning outcomes. Learn more about the Course Structure
- O2/A2. Development of the Learning Contents: All partners will contribute to the development, transfer and adaptation of the learning contents.
- O3. Online Platform: In this phase, the INTERMOVE online platform will be developed, integrating and adapting the designed contents. Online modules will be included, as well as a repository with open resources allowing users to customize the training pathway to their specific needs.
- O4. Capacity Building for trainers within the partnerships: In order to ensure the appropriate implementation of future activities, trainers within the partnership (2-3 participants from each partner organisation) will attend two follow- up activities in Portugal:
- O4/A1. Intercomprehension Workshop: Ensuring they fully understand the methodology to apply in the future training with participants.
- O4/A2. Collaborative Learning Workshop: Guaranteeing that a common procedure will be applied in the future
- O5. Validated INTERMOVE Model: In this stage, each organisation will have the opportunity to work in a pre-departure or upon arrival preparation phase with trainees.
- O5/A1. All partners will organize and deliver the training sessions and the INTERMOVE prototype will be approached from both perspectives, the trainer and the trainee. In order to experience tailor-made pathways, participants will be split into groups depending on their needs and they will be acknowledged with a certificate upon completion, stating the competences tackled during the sessions.
- O5/A2. Evaluation and Validation of the Model- based on the pilot run with trainees, partners will evaluate and validate the INTERMOVE Model
- O6. INTERMOVE label: Once the model is tested and validated, the Consortium will produce the INTERMOVE label, that is to say, a methodology to transfer, recognize and follow-up third party organisations that will implement the system.
- O6/A1. Pilot Set- up: Each partner will select the organizations that will be involved in the Train the Trainers activity. Trainers within the partnership will apply the knowledge and practical skills acquired during O4, namely contents, methodology and procedures for A2.
- O6/A2. Train the Trainers activity: each partner will organize 3-day sessions for, at least, 10 future trainers belonging to different local organisations active in Mobility projects, such as Mobility operators or International Relations officers. Mentors will be taught in the methodology to follow to evaluate trainees’ needs, create their pathway and interact with the INTERMOVE platform.
Intercomprehension is a form of communicating in which a person uses his/her own language to understand the language used by the other person(s). The concept is linked to interculture (interaction between one or more cultures) by respecting diversity, empathy and non-oral communication skills: understand a language, understand a culture. This approach gives special importance to the comprehension (reading, listening) rather than the production (writing, speaking). INTERMOVE will include the intercomprehension of Latin Languages (French, Portuguese, Italian and Spanish) and English, contributing to the social cohesion in all EU. The INTERMOVE training will be performed by blending the intercultural preparation and the use of language intercomprehension together.
NTERMOVE aims to favour International Mobility for Training and Education purposes by creating an open and collaborative addressed to mentors dealing with the pre-departure and upon-arrival preparation of trainees and students, providing them with resources for b-learning, e-learning and face to face training sessions. If you are an institution active in mobility programmes (VET institutions and schools, universities, Chamber of Commerce, NGOs, Youth Associations), INTERMOVE could be particularly useful for you!